Advanced Dental Technology for Beautiful Smilesby Dr. Lance R. Panarello
At Dental Health Care Associates, we are committed to providing the best possible care for Aston, PA residents. One of the ways we do this is by using the latest in dental technology. We now have an E4D machine, which enables us to design same day dental crowns, with custom stain coloring.
In the past, for a crown to be made, the dentist had to take molds of the tooth and surrounding area, design the crown, and then send the design off to a dental lab in a different location. This slowed down the process for dental implants, root canals, and other procedures that required a crown. The patient needed to wear a temporary crown until he or she could come in for a follow-up appointment to have the permanent crown placed.
With E4D technology, however, we can create your crown for you in-office in a single appointment.
- Our E4D machine eliminates the need to create a messy, uncomfortable mold for your crown. Using a high-speed laser, we can capture high-quality images of your tooth and the surrounding teeth in a matter of seconds. The images our machine produces are exact and allow us to create a crown that will fit perfectly.
- The E4D machine allows the dentist to accurately view the tooth and to have complete control over the design of the crown. We’ll examine your images and work to make sure that the design is as accurate as possible.
- Once the crown has been designed, our mill creates your crown with precision, ensuring that your restoration is strong and will perform as expected. This all occurs while you are in the dentist’s chair.
- We can also use the E4D machine to create inlays and onlays.
Custom Crowns Without the Wait
In addition to helping dentists create beautiful crowns, E4D machines are beneficial because take what used to be a slow process and speed it up significantly.
- Having your crown made during your appointment means you don’t have to come in for an additional appointment. We know that our patients are busy, and our new technology means fewer appointments that force you to take time out of your schedule.
- Our machine eliminates the need to wear a temporary crown while your permanent crown is being created. We’re able to create and place your crown in the same day, which means your tooth will immediately be protected by a strong, permanent restoration.
Custom Stain Coloring
In addition to fit and strength, shade is an important aspect of creating a dental crown. Your crown should match the rest of your teeth perfectly. With our E4D, we can create a crown that is customized to blend in with the rest of your teeth. Our crowns are natural-looking and can be designed to match any shade.
Dental Health Care Associates: The Latest Technology for the Best Care
We use every resource possible to help our patients obtain beautiful, healthy smiles, including same day dentistry technology such as E4D.