Bryn Mawr Dentist
Bryn Mawr, PA is a community in the Lower Merion Township of Delaware County in Pennsylvania. This beautiful community is one of the finest suburbs in the greater Philadelphia area, and it boasts one of the country’s top colleges, Bryn Mawr College. Of course, you don’t have to be in the center of the city to get high-quality medical services, specifically dentistry. If you’re a resident of this community, you may be searching for a top-tier Bryn Mawr cosmetic dentist in the 19010 area.
Well, if you are, our dentists here at Dental Health Care Associates would love to help you. Our professionals serve patients from all around the greater Philadelphia area. Of course, just because we treat so many patients does not mean that we sacrifice quality or dedication.
Our dentists pride themselves on being able to provide top-notch dentistry, and the sense of personal investment in our patients to help them achieve optimal oral health. At Dental Health Care Associates, we are not just cosmetic dentists. We are also general and cosmetic dentists who can offer you a variety of dental services specifically tailored to meet your individual needs.
Services at Dental Health Care Associates
If you’re looking for dentists who can provide you with all of the oral care you need to maintain a healthy smile, our cosmetic and general dentists can deliver. We offer a variety of services to help you maintain a beautiful and healthy smile.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Porcelain veneers for chipped, gapped, stained, and misshapen teeth
- Invisalign® adult braces as an alternative to other orthodontic procedures, such as traditional metal braces
- Dental implants to either replace one or more missing teeth, or to secure loose and ill-fitting dentures
- Sedation dentistry to relieve dental anxiety and to provide patients with high-quality anesthetics for invasive oral surgery
- Gentle pediatric and children’s dentistry for the youngest smiles, helping your children establish good oral hygiene habits at an early age
These are just a few of the many dental services which we offer. No matter what your individual needs may be, our cosmetic and general dentists can help. Whether you need a simple cleaning or if you need oral surgery, our dentists will be here for you.
If you would like to learn more about any of our services and procedures, we would be happy to speak with you. For a complimentary consultation with one of our dentists, please call our office today at 484-498-2129.