Chester, PA is a city with a rich history, dating back to the 17th century. William Penn first named this wonderful city in the year 1682. The town was the home of the Union navel shipyard during the Civil War, and residents even claim that the “hoagie sandwich” originated here. Therefore, with such a rich heritage, this beautiful city is a wonderful place to call home. Of course, a historic city needs modern amenities, prominent among these being cosmetic and general dentistry. Thus, if you’re looking for a Chester cosmetic dentist, consider our practice here at Dental Health Care Associates.
At Dental Health Care Associates, we take pride in the fact that we serve the greater Philadelphia area of 19022, 19016, 19015, 19014, 19013 zip codes. This being said, our far reach does not prevent us from meeting the individual needs of our clients, and giving them the personal attention they deserve.
Let our dentists show you the array of dental services we offer, and how these services can help you.
Dental Services at Dental Health Care Associates
If you’re searching for a dentist, you need a dentist who can provide you with everything you need to maintain both the health and the beauty of your smile. At Dental Health Care Associates, we pride ourselves on being general and cosmetic dentists.
This means that we offer a variety of services to help improve both the aesthetics of your smile, and your oral health. Some of our most popular services include:
- Invisalign® clear braces as an alternative to traditional metal braces, giving you the ability to straighten your smile without any of the pain or self-consciousness associated with traditional braces
- Sedation dentistry to remedy your dental anxiety, and provide you with high-quality anesthetics during oral surgery
- Porcelain veneers to fix chipped, gapped, stained, and misshapen teeth
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth
- Gentle pediatric and children’s dentistry to treat even the youngest smiles, helping your child establish a strong foundation of good oral health
Keep in mind, these are just a few of the many dental services which we offer. Regardless of whether you need to maintain your oral health, or increase the beauty of your smile, Dental Health Care Associates can deliver.
If you’re searching for a dental practice to call home, we would love to be those dentists. If you’re interested in finding out more about any of our services, we would be happy to speak with you. Please call our office today for a complimentary consultation at 484-498-2129.