Considering Invisalign? Let Uncle Sam Pay for Your New Smile With Your Tax Refund!by Dr. Lance R. Panarello
It’s that time of year. The time of year where you’re finally relieved that you’ve filed your taxes, and you’re waiting on that tax refund check. Well, you may be wondering what to do with your tax refund, so why not make an investment in yourself? Consider using your tax refund check to get Invisalign® adult braces from a Philadelphia Invisalign dentist.
Why Are Invisalign Braces a Good Investment?
When you receive your tax refund check, you may be wondering where your money should go. The truth of the matter is that the best investment is in yourself, and the best investment may be in your smile.
Opting to get Invisalign can truly change your life because it can completely straighten your smile. Additionally, Invisalign is the perfect smile-straightening option for adults. It is the way to get those beautiful white teeth without having to feel like you’re back in high school.
What Can Invisalign Do For Me?
Invisalign clear braces can benefit you in a multitude of ways. Invisalign clear braces will first and foremost give you the ability to get the straight smile you’ve always deserved, no matter how severe your problems may be.
Other benefits of Invisalign include:
- Straightening your teeth with invisible and unnoticeable clear braces
- Straightening your teeth without the discomfort associated with traditional metal braces or the mouth cuts and abrasions caused by metal braces
- Straightening your teeth with removable aligners so you don’t have to worry about messy eating
- Being able to get the self-confidence you deserve with a straight and healthy smile!
As you can see, Invisalign clear braces are an extremely worthwhile investment, and they can give you the confidence you need to succeed through permanently straightened teeth.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign works through the use of a series of removable plastic aligning trays. These trays are changed out every 2 to 3 weeks for a period of 1 to 2 years, gradually straightening your teeth over time.
During your first Invisalign appointment, your dentist will:
- Evaluate your smile condition, and create a 3D rendition of your teeth
- Your dentist will then have your customized aligners created in a lab, specifically designed to fit your individual needs
- Show you exactly how the Invisalign process works, and how your smile will gradually align over time
As you can see, your Invisalign dentist will be able to meet your individual needs, and can treat even the most severely crooked smiles.
Choosing Dental Health Care Associates
If you’re looking for providers of Invisalign in Philadelphia, our dentists would love to help you! At Dental Health Care Associates, we pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of cosmetic dentistry. This means that we use only the latest technology, and we will make sure that your smile needs are met.
Our doctors also offer a variety of other dental services, so no matter what you need, our dentists can deliver.
So, why not use your tax refund to pay for cosmetic dental work? Whether you need Invisalign, porcelain veneers, dental implants or any other cosmetic procedure, consider Dental Health Care Associates.
To speak with one of our dental professionals about Philadelphia Invisalign, please call our office today for a complimentary consultation at 484-498-2129.