Cost of Porcelain Veneers in Philadelphiaby Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Porcelain veneers are a great way to get the smile you desire. They cover flaws such as cracks and chips, crooked or misshapen teeth, or teeth that are stained. Veneers can also help you achieve the smile you have always dreamed of even if you don’t have any obvious flaws in your smile; essentially, veneers allow you to create your own perfect smile.
Porcelain Veneer Facts
- Porcelain veneers are made of thin layers of porcelain. They are applied to the fronts of the teeth to change the appearance of the smile. Veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments because they allow patients to determine exactly what their smile will look like.
- Porcelain veneers are highly customizable. Together with your dentist, you can choose the size and shape of each veneer. You can also choose the shade of your veneers (and have the rest of your teeth whitened to match your new veneers if you wish). Veneers allow you to choose whether you want a bright, “Hollywood” type of smile, or a more subtle and natural yet attractive smile.
- Porcelain veneers are applied in just two visits after your initial consultation. During the first visit, we’ll gather all the information we’ll need so your porcelain veneers can be custom created, including making models of your teeth and helping you decide what you’d like your veneers to look like. Your teeth will also be prepared during this visit, and you will receive a set of temporary veneers to wear in the meantime. During the second visit, we’ll remove your temporaries, place your veneers, and make any necessary adjustments to your bite.
What Is the Cost of Veneers?
- The cost of porcelain veneers depends on several factors and will vary depending on the individual.
- To find out what your porcelain veneers will cost, you will need to come into our office for a free, no-obligation consultation. There, we can determine if you are a good candidate for veneers and if so, help you design your perfect smile. We’ll also discuss the cost of your veneers and explain our financing options.
Some Things to Consider
- Before deciding to get veneers, there are a few things patients should consider.
- Cost is, of course, something patients should consider when contemplating getting veneers. Please know that we offer financing options – we want you to get the smile you desire!
- Your teeth must be shaped before the veneers can be placed. This is a permanent alteration to your teeth, so it’s important to be sure of your decision.
- If you have a “gummy smile,” you may wish to consider gum contouring before your veneers are placed. These two treatments combined can completely transform your smile and give you the amazing results you desire.
If you do not have any major bite issues but are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, porcelain veneers may be the perfect treatment option for you. The staff at Dental Health Care Associates looks forward to helping you get a smile that makes you feel confident and attractive.