Dental Financing Options in Philadelphiaby Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Do you want to receive the best dental care in Philadelphia, but aren’t sure that you can afford it? Have you ever been intimidated by the cost of obtaining the brilliant, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted? Do you want to know more about your dental financing options in Philadelphia? Well, Dental Health Care Associates are here to explain your options at our dental office!
Outstanding financing companies are an option to you
We want you to know that we offer many dental financing options to fit any budget and to meet your needs. For instance, we accept CareCredit and Chase Health Advance payment options. These two outside companies offer credit cards to patients for all of their healthcare appointments and needs.
- CareCredit and Chase Health Advance make it extremely possible to afford your dental treatments with interest-free payment plans, and interest plans with extended payoff options to suit your financial needs.
- If you are unsure which company best suits your needs, one of our knowledgeable office team members will be happy to assist you in making that decision, and also providing support to fill out the applications.
How can I check which dental services are covered?
One feature that makes us stand out from the rest is that we offer complimentary benefit checks. Even though we accept most insurance plans, there are some patients who still want to double-check their dental insurance benefits—and we’re here to cater to you! After you tell us basic insurance information about your dental plan, we will send pre-determinations directly to your insurance company, in which they will tell us which dental procedures will be covered—it’s that easy!
Don’t have dental insurance–don’t worry!
We know that not everyone has dental insurance, but we can still help you at Dental Health Care Associates! You have the option to pay for your services in full, and if you pay with cash, check, or a debit card, we offer you a 10% courtesy. This extraordinary financing option applies to those under the age of 62. For those patients 62 years old and above, we offer a senior citizen courtesy at 15% if you pay with cash, check, or a debit card at the time of your visit.
What if I’m non-insured or if my insurance isn’t accepted?
Furthermore, one more option to help you pay for your dental services is our Dental Assistance Savings Plan. This is specifically for non-insured patients, and for patients with insurance that our office does not participate in. Since 2010, this dental savings program has had great success! The way the Dental Assistance Savings Plan works is simple:
- You, our patient, pays a yearly premium, and this makes you eligible to take advantage of numerous discounts.
- As an added bonus, if you choose to auto-renew your plan with us, you can save 5% on your yearly premium—now that’s a great incentive!
- Keep in mind that this savings plan cannot be used in combination with any other dental plan that our office participates in.
Save money with coupons!
Last but certainly not least, we encourage you to check our website on a frequent basis for dental coupons!
- For instance, our new patient coupons offer you a completely free first visit exam, which includes x-rays, comprehensive exam, and a consultation.
- Some other coupons might include monthly specials on a specific dental service, referral credits, and complimentary consultations using new features that we often add to our office.
- We also have coupons circulating on a daily and weekly basis in local and surrounding areas, so keep an eye out for those, as well!
Are you ready for your next dental appointment?
Now that you are aware of your dental financing options in Philadelphia, are you ready to obtain the smile you’ve always dreamed of? Our cosmetic dentists want to make your dental services affordable and worry-free, which is why we offer so many patient financing options!