Get Your Beautiful White Porcelain Veneers Right Here in Astonby Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because they are highly customizable and allow the patient to achieve his or her dream smile. With veneers, patients are able to hide any flaws in their smiles and design a smile they will be happy to show off. Veneers can significantly increase one’s self esteem, and the results will last for several years. Our cosmetic dentists in Aston, PA love helping patients transform their smiles with porcelain veneers.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
- Veneers are created using thin sheaths of porcelain. They are bonded directly to the fronts of the teeth after the teeth have been prepared.
- Veneers are custom created to be the exact shape, size, and color the patient desires. They are a cosmetic dental treatment that can make a big difference in the appearance of your smile as well as your self confidence.
Benefits of Veneers
There are several reasons more and more people are choosing to get porcelain veneers.
- Veneers can be used to disguise minor gaps in between teeth, teeth that are misshapen, or teeth that are slightly crooked.
- Veneers can be a good option for patients who have severely stained teeth. The veneers cover the stains and can be as white as the patient desires.
- People who want a bright, white, “Hollywood” type of smile can use veneers to achieve this look, and people who want a subtle, more natural-looking smile can use them as well. Porcelain veneers allow patients to get the exact smile they dream of.
- With the proper care, veneers will last several years.
Getting Porcelain Veneers in Aston
- We see your smile as a work of art, and we take the time to make sure you will love your results. We help our patients design a smile they will love.
- If you are interested in getting porcelain veneers, the first step is a complimentary consultation. During this appointment, you will have the opportunity to describe your desires for their smile. We’ll give you more information about veneers and help you decide whether they are a good option for you.
- During your first treatment visit, your teeth will be prepared for the veneers. Molds and impressions of your teeth and the shade of white you have chosen will be taken and sent to our lab, where your veneers will be custom-created. We’ll also create a set of temporary veneers for you to wear until your next appointment, and if your gums need to be contoured, we’ll do that at this appointment as well.
- During the second treatment, we will remove your temporary veneers and bond your brand new, white porcelain veneers to your teeth. We’ll also make any adjustments necessary to ensure that your veneers are comfortable and feel natural.
If you do not love your smile, it’s time to begin investigating your options. Porcelain veneers are one of the best options to help patients build a brand new, beautiful smile. Contact Dental Health Care Associates to schedule your complimentary veneers consultation.