Are You Looking for an Invisalign Dentist in Delaware County?by Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Most adults today want to have straight teeth, but they don’t want to be seen with a mouthful of metal, wires, and brackets. Does this sound like you? If it does, and you want straighter teeth using an almost invisible dental appliance, our Invisalign dentists in Delaware County can help!
Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign was invented in 1999 by Align Technologies, and since then, thousands and thousands of patients worldwide have experienced the amazing benefits of Invisalign clear braces. With an outstanding, successful track record, Invisalign proves its effectiveness over and over again in our patients. Our dentists offer Invisalign to patients who are suitable candidates since the aligners can fix the following dental problems:
- Bite readjustments (overbite, crossbite, etc)
- Crooked teeth
- Widely spaced gaps between your teeth
- Overly crowded teeth
If you have complex dental problems above and beyond these instances, we offer many other solutions to resolve your problem.
The easy, painless Invisalign process!
The process of obtaining a straight smile is simple!
- We will thoroughly evaluate the condition of your teeth and bite to determine whether or not you would benefit from Invisalign.
- Our dentists will take impressions and photographs of your teeth, and if you qualify for Invisalign, we will send them to the Invisalign laboratory so they can make your clear aligners.
- Once we receive them in our office, you will come back to make sure they fit properly.
- During incremental in-office checkup appointments approximately every 4-6 weeks, we will distribute your aligners so your teeth can keep getting straighter and straighter!
- It’s that easy!
How does Invisalign work?
Taking advantage of Invisalign clear braces is a smart and healthy decision for your dental care. The clear aligners are customized to fit your teeth, and to gradually change the position of your teeth over a short period of time. In fact, Invisalign is usually worn between 9-15 months, but most of our adult patients are finished with their treatment in approximately one year. Another attractive benefit of Invisalign is that teenagers can use it, too!
If you are interested in obtaining beautiful, straight teeth, and are searching for a dentist with Invisalign experience, our cosmetic dentists can help! In addition, you and your family can enjoy our peaceful, eco-friendly dental office during your quick, easy, and painless Invisalign setup appointment. Come see us today!