Learning more about porcelain veneers in Thornton, PAby Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Are you ready to revitalize your pearly whites, and you want to learn more about your options? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Porcelain veneers by Dental Health Care Associates provide an excellent option to transform your smile, and leave you with an exquisite smile to show off day in and day out. Now who doesn’t want those results?
How does the porcelain veneers process work?
So when you choose to get porcelain veneers at our office, you will soon understand that the entire process is straightforward and not too complex to comprehend.
- First off, we will meet with you during your consultation to determine if dental veneers are the right choice for you. If we decide that you are a suitable candidate for veneers, we will go ahead and discuss the treatment with you.
- During your consultation, we might also suggest choosing one of our teeth whitening treatment options so that your porcelain veneers will not appear fake against your natural teeth. If your natural teeth and porcelain veneers are the same shade of white, then all of your teeth will look uniform and natural! If you choose teeth whitening, this process will be completed before the veneers procedure starts.
- After your consultation appointment, and/or your teeth whitening treatment, we can then schedule your first appointment to start the veneers process. During this first visit, we will take impressions, x-rays, and photographs of your teeth and gums. The impressions will be sent to the laboratory so they can create your customized porcelain veneers.
- Then we will do preliminary (and very minor) preparation work on the teeth that your porcelain veneers will attach to. This is completed so that there is ample room to fit the thin, porcelain veneer onto the front of your tooth.
- Once this is finished, we will create a set of temporaries that you will wear for approximately 2-3 weeks until your veneers are finished.
- During your second treatment appointment, your temporaries will be removed. Then, your porcelain veneers will be attached/bonded to your tooth. We will ensure that there is a natural, strong fit, and that your bite is normal and comfortable. If changes need to be made, they will be completed at this time, too.
Come see our dentists today!
That concludes the porcelain veneers treatment process! When it’s all said and done, you’ll be smiling from ear to ear at every opportunity you get! Call our highly skilled cosmetic dentists to schedule your consultation appointment so you can see if porcelain veneers are right for you.