If you’re a resident of the small borough of Norwood, PA, you already know how beautiful and quaint this community is. Norwood, located in the 19074 area, has a population of just under 6,000 people, but it also has a rich history. One of the major attractions in Norwood is the Morton Morton House, which is registered under the National Registry of Historic Places. Needless to say, regardless of how small a community may be, that community deserves high-quality medical services, specifically dentistry. Therefore, if you’re looking for a Norwood cosmetic dentist, our dentists here at Dental Health Care Associates would love to help you!
Our dentists are not simply cosmetic dentists. They are also general dentists who offer a plethora of services. Regardless of what you may need to maintain your oral health, our dentists will be able to meet your needs.
Let us show you the variety of services we offer, and how these services can improve your oral health.
Services and Procedures at Dental Health Care Associates
At Dental Health Care Associates, we pride ourselves on being able to offer you top-notch cosmetic dentistry, in addition to general dentistry. Some of the most popular procedures and services we offer include:
- Invisalign® adult braces as an orthodontic alternative to traditional metal braces
- Sedation dentistry to rid you of all of the fears associated with the dentist, in addition to providing you with top-notch anesthetics for invasive procedures
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth, or to secure ill-fitting dentures
- Porcelain veneers to improve the aesthetics of your smile, and fix chipped, gapped, stained, or misshapen teeth
- Gentle pediatric dentistry for your children, helping them establish a strong foundation of oral health from the earliest possible age
Remember, these are just a few of the cosmetic and general dental services which we offer.
No matter what your oral health needs may be, we will do everything in our power to make your smile bright, beautiful, and healthy. Because we offer such a wide variety of dental services, we hope to be your “one-stop-shop” for all things related to dentistry.
If you are in need of any sort of dental work, our doctors will be happy to speak with you. For a complimentary consultation about any of our dental procedures, please call our office today at 484-498-2129.