Philadelphia Invisalign Doctors Discuss the Benefits of Clear Bracesby Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Have you heard about Invisalign, but do not understand what the hype is all about? If so, you might benefit from reading on! The Invisalign doctors at Dental Health Care Associates are highly skilled and knowledgeable about the Invisalign procedure. They want you to understand all of the benefits that Invisalign has to offer!
Advantages of Invisalign
So here are 5 advantages of Invisalign clear braces:
- To get Invisalign, only a few quick and easy steps are needed to get started. Throughout your entire treatment plan, you will be required to come to the office for periodic checkup appointments. This will allow us to make sure your treatment is going smoothly. On the other hand, with traditional braces, appointments are more frequent.
- Invisalign aligners are removable. That means you can remove the aligners when you need to eat, drink, brush your teeth, and floss. This allows you to continue your thorough and effective at-home oral hygiene practices. Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about what you can eat and what you cannot eat; whereas, when wearing traditional braces, you cannot eat certain foods (peanuts, popcorn, corn nuts, pistachios, etc).
- Invisalign aligners are clear in appearance—almost invisible! There’s no need to be embarrassed anymore, because when wearing your aligners on a consistent basis, practically no one else will notice that you’re wearing them! This is an especially attractive benefit for adults and teenagers who wish to straighten their teeth without embarrassing traditional orthodontics (metal-and-wire braces). The aligners are clear and literally undetectable!
- During the preliminary stages, you can see your smile with straight teeth before you definitively choose the treatment! Before treatment begins, our cosmetic dentists will utilize computer-imaging technology to do so. By seeing your new smile beforehand, you will be so much more excited to straighten your teeth!
- Invisalign will not harm your teeth or give you unwanted, painful results (mouth abrasions, etc). On the other hand, as most of you know, traditional braces sometimes cause mouth blisters and pain. With Invisalign, you don’t have to worry about that—the aligners are gentle on your teeth and gums since they’re made from a safe, effective medical-grade polymer (plastic).
Are you ready to straighten your teeth?
Well now you can understand why everyone’s talking about Invisalign! The advantages and benefits of Invisalign clear braces have made the patients of our cosmetic dentists very happy. If you’d still like to know more about Invisalign, or if you’re ready to start your treatment plan, give our Philadelphia Invisalign doctors a call today!