Ridley Park Dentist
Ridley Park, PA is a historical community with a rich heritage and a vibrant atmosphere in the 19078 area. One of the major aspects of its heritage is the fact that one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, John Morton, was one of the first residents in this community. This town boasts a population of just over 7,000 people. Needless to say, it is a smaller community yet it offers all of the amenities of the greater Philadelphia area. Of course, one of the essential services necessary for a healthy community are quality cosmetic and general dentists. If you’re looking for a Ridley Park cosmetic dentist, we here at Dental Health Care Associates would love to help you!
Our dentists pride themselves on being versatile dentists. This means that they do not only offer cosmetic dentistry, they also offer comprehensive general dentistry to remedy any and all of your smile problems.
Please allow our dentists to show you the many services they offer, and how these services can improve both your oral health and the aesthetics of your smile.
The Services We Offer
At Dental Health Care Associates, we offer numerous services to address any and all of your smile problems.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Sedation dentistry to relieve your dental anxiety, whether you need oral surgery or a simple check-up
- Pediatric and children’s dentistry for even the youngest smiles, allowing children to form great oral health habits from a very young age
- Porcelain veneers to remedy chipped, gapped, stained, and misshapen teeth, in addition to improving the aesthetics of your existing smile
- Invisalign® clear braces for persons of all ages who do not want to undergo the discomfort and self-consciousness associated with traditional metal braces
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth, in addition to securing dentures
Keep in mind that these are just a few of the many dental services that we offer.
Therefore, you can rest assured that when you choose Dental Health Care Associates, our dentists will be able to give you comprehensive treatment. Our practice can be your “one-stop-shop” for all of the dental work you may need.
Our dentists make your individual needs a top priority. Just because our practice is far-reaching does not mean that our dentists sacrifice quality or the personal touch needed to help you achieve optimal oral health.
Our dentists would love to speak with you about any of your dental needs, so please call our offices today if you would like a complimentary consultation at 484-498-2129.