What Are My Options for Botox in Bethel, PA?by Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Who can get Botox treatment?
Actually, Botox is used for many reasons that people aren’t aware of. Some reasons to get Botox include:
- If you suffer from TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorder or Bruxism (teeth grinding), you might be a good candidate for Botox
- If you suffer from moderate chronic joint and facial pain
- If you need a facial wrinkle smoothing treatment
- If you have a “gummy” smile, Botox can help correct that issue
How does Botox work?
Since Botox serves as a muscle relaxer, patients with TMJ or Bruxism, for instance, can find significant relief from the facial pain they are experiencing. Since Botox blocks the nerve transmissions to your muscle, your muscles cannot contract. Thus, TMJ or Bruxism patients won’t experience that pain any longer!
Can Botox remove my wrinkles, too?
When the muscles contract on a consistent basis, wrinkles in your skin often appear because of the constant pulling on your skin. Botox treatment is a great solution for this, too. Our patients typically choose Botox to smooth out facial wrinkles in the following areas:
- On their forehead
- Between their eyes
- Around the corners of their eyes
We offer Botox for its muscle relaxing benefits that can greatly reduce the pain for some of our patients. Our dentists offer Botox to several of our patients, and they absolutely love the relief that Botox provides!
Botox and Juvederm benefits
In addition to Botox cosmetic treatment, our dentists offer Juvederm® treatments as well. Sometimes we use both treatments in conjunction with each other to give patients amazing results that they never thought possible! With Juvederm, you can expect:
- Results that last up to one year. With Botox, results last approximately 3-4 months.
- With Juvederm, you can see the results immediately. With Botox treatment, it takes approximately 1-2 weeks to see the results.
- Juvederm is used to diminish wrinkles around your nose and mouth, and is also an aid in lip augmentation. Botox treatment is perfect to correct facial imperfections in the upper facial region.
Our dentists are highly skilled and trained to deliver Botox and Juvederm treatments. We will thoroughly evaluate your case before making the decision to offer you these services. Our highly trained dentists administer both treatments safely and effectively.
Call us today!
So if you are interested in Botox or Juvederm, feel free to contact us for more information, or to schedule your appointment with our cosmetic dentists today!