What are Some Cosmetic Dentistry Options for Crooked Teeth?by Dr. Lance R. Panarello
We know that no one wants to walk around flashing crooked, unattractive teeth. Now, with the advancements in cosmetic dentistry, you don’t have to deal with the negative repercussions of an unattractive, unhealthy smile.
Our cosmetic dentists offer several options for fixing your crooked teeth.
Invisalign® clear braces
- The orthodontic system consists of a set of nearly-invisible aligners that are designed to straighten your crooked teeth over a short amount of time.
- On average, treatment time for Invisalign ranges between 6 months to 2 years, depending on several factors (i.e. the need for a bite adjustment, the severity of your crooked teeth, etc).
Our cosmetic dentists can determine whether or not you are a suitable candidate for Invisalign braces– the clear alternative to traditional orthodontic metal braces. Actually, we are skilled and trained to straighten even the most crooked teeth using advanced Invisalign techniques, so chances are, we will be able to fix your problem teeth!
Porcelain veneers are a long-term cosmetic dentistry solution to fix crooked, gapped, broken, chipped, or stained teeth. Some actually consider veneers to be an alternative to Invisalign when it comes to fixing crooked teeth (depending on how severely crooked your teeth are, of course).
- Since they are made from a porcelain material, patients can expect a long-lasting, stain-resistant solution to their smile problems.
- Actually, most porcelain veneers patients enjoy their veneers for 10-20 years after original placement.
- With veneers, you take care of them the same way you take care of your other teeth– brushing and flossing on a consistent basis. Our dentists will also provide you with specific tips and suggestions to make your veneers last longer.
If you want a quick smile makeover, veneers may be the best cosmetic dentistry service for you to rejuvenate your smile!
Teeth bonding can be a great, fast, pain-free solution to fix crooked, uneven teeth. Our dentists can apply a composite resin filling material on the front surface of your problem tooth/teeth. Bonding (also called cosmetic bonding or composite bonding) is a perfect solution for reshaping teeth, closing minor gaps, or lightening stained teeth.
- Another great advantage of cosmetic bonding is that it can be completed in one office visit.
- Not only can cosmetic bonding fix crooked, uneven teeth, but bonding is a great mercury-free solution that can replace silver or gold fillings (that are contaminated with high levels of mercury).
- If tooth bonding is right for you, you can expect a natural-looking result that will last for many years.
These three common cosmetic dentistry services to fix crooked teeth are bound to make your smile look gorgeous and brand new! Our cosmetic dentists love creating healthy smiles that will last for the long run, and we are ready to create yours, too.
To find out which type of services will make your smile look incredible, just call Dental Health Care Associates to schedule your complimentary consultation appointment. That way, you can be one step closer to having the smile of your dreams!