What are the Top Braces Options for Adults?by Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Are you interested in straightening your crooked teeth, but you’re unsure which method of braces options for adults to choose? Thankfully, with the advancements in the dental field, Dental Health Care Associates offer Invisalign clear braces as a great option for adult braces.
Invisalign is great for advanced cases!
Maybe you think your case is too difficult for Invisalign, or that your teeth are too severely crooked to be fixed by Invisalign. Well, first and foremost, it is important to know that even if you think you do not qualify for Invisalign, or if someone else turned you down for Invisalign, our exceptional cosmetic dentists still could straighten your teeth! When you come in for your appointment, our Invisalign dentists will fully evaluate your teeth and bite to determine how you can benefit from Invisalign in your situation.
Which problems can Invisalign fix?
Actually, Invisalign corrects several dental problems, and leaves patients awestricken when they see how the clear braces completely change their smile! Most commonly, Invisalign fixes the following dental conditions:
- Severely crowded teeth—With Invisalign, our talented dentists can create space between your teeth so they have enough room to line up beautifully in a straight line.
- Widely spaced teeth—Invisalign is a perfect solution to close the unsightly gap(s) between your teeth and move your teeth closer together. Our dentists will evaluate the size and the location of the spaces to make sure you will benefit from Invisalign.
- Underbite—This occurs when your lower teeth stick out farther than your upper teeth when you bite down. When using Invisalign, the clear braces can shift your lower teeth back or your upper teeth forward, depending on your dental problem.
- Overbite—This occurs when your upper teeth stick out farther than your lower teeth. With Invisalign, this bite problem will dissipate when your teeth shift into a straighter position.
- Crossbite—This happens when your bite looks “twisted,” but this problem can be fixed when we straighten your teeth and your bite.
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
Typically, Invisalign treatment takes approximately 11 months until your teeth are completely straight. However, there have been a lot of patients who need Invisalign for only 6 months, whereas others need to wear the clear braces for approximately 2 years (usually for complex cases). With the combination of Invisalign technology and the expertise of our dentists, you can look forward to a beautiful smile after your treatment plan concludes.
Just remember, patient compliance is critical with Invisalign. It is very important to be vigilant about wearing your aligners so that you can follow the prescribed time frame for Invisalign treatment.
If you are an adult or a teenager interested in Invisalign, we have the expertise and skills to craft your new, magnificent smile. You can choose Invisalign and watch your self-confidence and self-esteem soar—especially after you receive compliments day in and day out on your new smile!
Schedule your consultation today!
So if you would like to straighten your teeth using our Invisalign braces option for adults, we encourage you to schedule your consultation today. We will thoroughly evaluate your teeth and bite to ensure that you will benefit from Invisalign. Then you can say goodbye to your crooked, misaligned teeth, and hello to a beautiful, radiant smile filled with straight teeth!