What is an Elite Invisalign Provider?by Dr. Lance R. Panarello
For prospective Invisalign® patients, it is helpful to know that Dental Health Care Associates has earned the distinction of being an elite preferred Invisalign provider. However, many people do not know what this title actually means. It is important to understand this distinction when making a decision about which dentist will be working on your smile!
Becoming an Elite Invisalign Provider
- Earning the title of elite Invisalign provider is not something every dentist office achieves. In order to be considered an elite provider, the provider must be among those offices that have successfully treated the highest number of cases using the Invisalign clear braces system. When a dentist office becomes an elite preferred provider, prospective patients can trust that the dentist has a significant amount of experience helping patients achieve the straight teeth they desire.
- In addition to being an elite preferred provider, Dental Health Care Associates is also an Invisalign teen provider. This distinction means that the provider has a proven record of successfully treating teenagers using the Invisalign system.
- If you are looking for an Invisalign provider for your teenager, or if you simply want to be sure your dentist is highly qualified to treat your smile using Invisalign, it is best to be sure you are visiting an office that ranks well with the Invisalign company itself. Dental Health Care Associates is one of the few dentists in the area to obtain the status of elite preferred provider.
Improving Your Smile With Invisalign
- More and more people are choosing to use the Invisalign system to straighten their teeth and close any gaps in their smiles. Dentists who provide Invisalign can develop a plan for the patient’s treatment and then show the patient exactly what his or her new smile will look like.
- Patients wear aligners made of clear, smooth plastic, changing to a new set every two weeks or so. These aligners are removable and are a more convenient and comfortable orthodontic treatment than traditional braces.
- Invisalign corrects any imperfections in the position of the teeth and leaves the patient with a beautiful smile. It is an excellent orthodontic treatment for adults as well as teenagers. Patients can also choose to combine teeth whitening treatments with their Invisalign treatment for glowing results.
There is no need to live with a smile you are not proud of. Join the hundreds of patients who have improved their smiles with the Invisalign clear braces system in the Dental Health Care Associates office. If you desire a straighter, more attractive smile, Invisalign may be the perfect solution! Contact the elite preferred Invisalign providers at Dental Health Care Associates today at 484-498-2129.