Why Selecting the Closest Dentist Can be a Bad Ideaby Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Are you having a difficult, stressful time trying to find a dentist who is professional and highly skilled in the services you and your family need? Are there many dentist offices near your house that you can choose from, but you still aren’t 100% sure that he/she is the right dentist for you? Well, when selecting a dentist, choosing the dentist closest to your house is not always the best idea.
It is critically important to choose a quality dentist even if that means driving 45 minutes from your house. You should be well aware that you can have 5 dentist offices within a 5-mile radius of your home, but none of them meet your needs or expectations. That’s not a good situation!
How to choose a quality dentist
To make the right decision, you should ask yourself a few questions before selecting the closest dentist to your home:
- What types of qualifications, education, and dental training does he/she have?
- Are they specialized in the dental treatments that my family and I need?
- Are they truly interested in the dental health of my family and me?
- How much experience do they have in the dental field? How much experience do they have with the specific dental service that I am interested in?
- Is their dental team friendly, courteous, and professional? Are they committed to giving my family and I the best treatment?
- What types of services do they offer for my spouse, my children, and me?
- When you view their before and after pictures of other patients, are you impressed by the dental results? Are the results of high quality?
- Do you and your family feel comfortable speaking with him/her to the point where you can openly tell them your personal preferences when it comes to your goals?
If you do not answer the above questions in a favorable manner, maybe you should rethink choosing the closest dentist to your home. In addition, if you are searching for a cosmetic dentist for a veneers or Invisalign procedure, don’t just settle for a general dentist!
Choosing us for your dentistry needs
Here at Dental Health Care Associates, we know how important it is that you and your family receive the best dental care possible. Rest assured, when you choose us, you and your family’s dental care is in the best hands possible.
We not only deliver top-notch pain-free dental services, but we do so in a comfortable, professional office environment. Our entire dental team takes pride in placing your needs at the forefront when you walk through our front door.
So if you’re looking for a professional, quality dentist, call us at 484-498-2129 to schedule your consultation appointment today! We are ready to provide excellent, unparalleled dental treatment to you and your family.