Will Invisalign Work in Advanced Cases?by Dr. Lance R. Panarello
Have you recently been told from a dentist or orthodontist that you are not a candidate for Invisalign? Have you been told that your case is too complicated, severe, or advanced for Invisalign? Did this news make you discouraged because now you are thinking you have to walk around with metal and wire braces to straighten your teeth? Well, don’t worry—our dentists of Dental Health Care Associates are here to help you! So if you’re wondering whether or not Invisalign will work in advanced cases, such as yours, we encourage you to schedule your Invisalign consultation appointment with us!
Invisalign can work even in advanced cases!
With advancements in technology and orthodontic techniques, Invisalign has the power to straighten teeth in the most advanced cases. Maybe you’ve gone to a different dentist or orthodontist and they said you couldn’t get Invisalign. This could be because he or she is not well experienced and trained in the advanced techniques that are needed to solve severe cases with Invisalign.
However, when you come to our office, you will see that our qualified and trained dentists have several years of combined experience with producing successful Invisalign results—flawless, gorgeous smiles filled with straight teeth! Now who can resist those results?
Problems fixed with Invisalign clear braces
The following is a list of the most common types of dental conditions that Invisalign can fix:
- Severely crowded teeth—With Invisalign, we can create space between your teeth so they have enough room to line up beautifully and in a straight line.
- Widely spaced teeth—Invisalign is a perfect solution to close the unsightly gap(s) between your teeth and move your teeth closer together. Our dentists will evaluate the size and the location of the spaces to make sure you will benefit from Invisalign.
- Underbite—This occurs when your lower teeth stick out farther than your upper teeth when you bite down. When using Invisalign, the clear braces can shift your lower teeth back or your upper teeth forward, depending on your dental concern.
- Overbite—This occurs when your upper teeth stick out farther than your lower teeth. With Invisalign, this bite problem will dissipate when your teeth shift into a straighter line.
- Crossbite—This happens when your bite looks “twisted,” but this bite problem can be fixed when we straighten your teeth and your bite.
It is important to know that even if you think you do not qualify for Invisalign, or if someone else turned you down for Invisalign, our dentists still could straighten your teeth! When you come in for your appointment, our Invisalign dentists will fully evaluate your teeth and bite to determine whether or not Invisalign will work in your situation.
Start your Invisalign treatment today!
We are extremely confident in our skills and expertise to make Invisalign work in the most advanced cases. If you are ready to start your Invisalign treatment, or if you’d like to come to our office to see if Invisalign is right for you, you can call our Philadelphia cosmetic dentists to schedule your appointment! With Invisalign, you will be well on your way to obtaining that dream smile you’ve always wanted.